Monday, September 10, 2007

Praning nung Saturday!

In my previous entry, I talked about my stressful day. After writing that article, I tried to relax by watching "Lolita", a movie about Humbert Humbert's lovelife with a nymphet. After watching the movie, I still couldn't sleep so I watched another - "Dangerous Liaisons" a movie based on the French novel in which "Cruel Intentions" (Sarah Michelle Gellar, Reese Witherspoon, Ryan Philippe) was based. I liked the movie though I hated the role of Michelle Pfeiffer coz she was so iyakin. Anyway, the movie ended and I still couldn't sleep, so I watched "Scorpio Nights" - that erotica movie of Peque Gallaga. Haha remember the 80s scene -- men wearing nothing but very tight, very short denim shorts, sweaty bodies, playing basketball. With bulging crotches. Wala lang I find it funny lang. Anyway, I got these vcds from an officemate. Three movies in a row and still I couldn't sleep. I was not taking drugs but I was really paranoid. I was imagining tragedy, accidents, people lurking in the dark... I called my bf at 3:00am, even my mom who's in the states. Na napraning din.

I realized, Starbucks did this.

I drank one Tall cup of house blend brewed coffee and the effect lasted for 8 hours. (had my coffee at 9:00pm, slept at around 5 am).

Coffee and a stressful day is powerful than drugs.

Cheaper pa...

No comments: