Saturday, September 8, 2007

Reminiscing Elbi Days

I miss elbi.
I miss elbi.
I miss elbi.

Whenever I feel stressed out, I always think of my Elbi (UP Los Banos) days. Thinking of it somehow relaxes my mind. I really miss my Elbi days. Someday, I will retire and live there.

Since I can't afford yet to buy a piece of LB land, I will just list down here the things I miss most:

1. my sorority sisses
2. tambayan in front of biosci
3. my funny brods
4. intellectual-drunk (daw) discussion
5. clean air
6. star gazing
7. campus
8. elbi people
9. rock concerts
10. auie nikki rem bing jehan jenny jane dai ingrid myles che ryan kris karlo
11. soro house sa elon-elon
12. gimmick sa pannickles, bridge, helipad
13. ghost stories
14. evening strolls
15. watching frat rumbles
16. hearing slogans (UPLB Tunay Palaban makabayan)


ano pa ba?

No comments: