Thursday, May 8, 2008

Start spreading the news...

I am so excited! For the next three weeks, I will experience many firsts in my life.

First time to visit the United States.
Will leave on May 11 for New York City. I will attend the United Nation's 16th Conference on Sustainable Development (CSD-16) at the UN Headquarters. Vibal Foundation, Inc. co-sponsors the UN CSD 16 side event, the 3rd Helena Z Benitez Global Forum on Gender, Power and Sustainable Development. I am in charge of the documentation and of course, promotion of the foundation and its projects.

First time to attend a very prestigious conference (This is the UN, baby!)

First time to meet my mother after five years (can't wait to hug her)

First time to tour around New York City.
Statue of Liberty, Empire State building, broadway shows, times st., shopping, etc...

First time to be enclosed in an airplane for more than four hours...

etc, etc...


Thank you EAV GAV NVM and Ms Daphne!


No comments: